How To Stop Thinking About Technology
Is technology always on your mind? It need not be. It’s a wide world out there for you to venture and experience a lot of other fun stuff which may be missing from your life. Please stop thinking about technology for a while. This article gives you seven ways for that. Read on to find out.
Here they go:
1) Life is not only about cell phones and digital screens. The more you focus on them, the more UV rays radiating from them deteriorate your eyesight and may even lead to blindness. It is so much better to spend time, cuddle and chitchat with your family members for a greater while.
2) You don’t want to be contacted every five minutes by your family or friends. Switch your cell phone off and enjoy the scenes and sceneries around as you drive on the highway. Let your hair down, drive carefully and enjoy the beauty of life.
3) There are so many fun activities to do instead of sitting slump on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and watching the TV. Be active and join the volunteers team of your community and do some volunteer work for instance, mowing the highly grown grasses of your environment and planting new seeds for growing trees. Working as a team and spending time in mother nature will definitely raise your spirits and make you look forward to doing more of it again and again.
4) Instead of staying addicted to technology, engage yourself in one or two hobbies in your spare times. It can be cooking new recipes or plotting a fiction story whatever you love and spend your time fruitfully. It will definitely broaden your outlook and you will be wiser day by day as you engage more in hobbies you love.
5) Instead of opening your digital screens, borrow books from the local library and make time for reading them. It may be anything you like to read in your niche or a niche you are beginning to get interested. You become learned by the number of books you read every month and you will soar to great heights.
6) Instead of staying glued to technology, find a way to better your fingers at playing the piano which gets little attention in the piano space of your home. Get more musical sheets and play more and more until you are ready to play in a concert for fund-raising reasons for sick children or adults near about your community. God will acknowledge your good intentions and shower on you with more blessings.
7) Instead of chatting with new modern girls or celebrities, control yourself, get real and buy roses for your spouse to show how much you love her and how much you appreciate her contribution to the family, without whom your life would be empty.
These are seven special reasons why you need to stop thinking about technology for a while, be manly, carry out responsible activities as a spouse, parent, colleague or Boss and make the most out of everything from your life.